From amazing guest speakers to jaw-dropping booths, InfoComm did not disappoint. Here’s a look at Premier Mounts’ Top 10 for Favorites of InfoComm 2018!
10) Sony Crystal LED Wall: It was one of those booths you stopped by because you were wondering what everyone was gawking at. And then you wonder how you could have missed it… A massive LED wall that reached so high, you had to crane your neck to see the top of it. Standing at 32 by 18 feet, the Sony Crystal LED offered high contrast, mind-blowing resolution, and breath-taking visuals. Not to mention, a love story for the ages (queue video of expensive cars racing to a woman in the desert).
9) Absen Curved Video Wall: Absen’s booth was absolutely mesmerizing! The attention-grabbing entrance of their booth featured a curved LED video wall with dazzling Technicolor content. Their own booth aside, they also partnered with mount manufacturers including Premier Mounts, providing our booth with a captivating LED wall.
8) PM Top Golf Event: Day 1 of InfoComm was jam-packed with wall to wall sights and sounds. So the Premier Mounts team decided to host a relaxing evening of dinner, drinks, and golf! Thanks to all of our partners who joined us; we anticipate hosting more events like this in the future and we consider this to be a highlight of InfoComm 2018!
7) rAVe Publications: From presenting awards to filming booths to rocking the giveaway game, the rAVe team doesn’t stop! Their team consistently brings a youthful energy to these AV tradeshow events, which is something that is always appreciated. We can testify to the lines that formed to play “THE GAME” time and time again!
6) A Memorable Presentation by Alesia Hendley and Will Curran: The last, but certainly not least, speaking session at InfoComm 2018 was held by Alesia Hendley and Will Curran entitled “Innovators in Online Video Content Creation Reveal the Secrets to Compulsively Watchable Content”. Let’s just say their presentation began with dancing, featured llamas, and discussed Premier Mounts’ “Metal to Mount” video! All in all, this succinct and engaging presentation highlighted what makes content exciting, and how we can incorporate that within our own social media.
5) Premier Mounts debuts solutions for Samsung Flip: Our team debuted two new mounting solutions for the Samsung Flip. This included our RFM-FLIP, a rotating wall mount that features 0° to 90° of rotation to set the Flip in landscape or portrait configuration. We also showcased our PSD-BW60FP, a mobile stand that includes 35° upward and 10° downward continuous crank tilt adjustment for an optimum viewing angle and canvas-like writing surface.
4) Commercial Integrator: Commercial Integrator is consistently known for breaking the biggest industry news. Their coverage for InfoComm was demonstrated through their 50+ awards given to various firms for their AV-related work or products. They were also often seen around the show floor working to curate all forms of content for news, trends, and products at InfoComm!
3) Samsung Flip: Samsung featured their Flip at booth C3127. This digital flipchart enables a more productive and timely collaboration experience. With note-taking capabilities, an innovative touch display, and UHD picture quality, the Samsung Flip is perfect in a business setting. It’s also versatile enough to be a creative, canvas-style writing surface as well.
2) Planar-Leyard DirectLight X 0.7: Our neighboring booth, Planar-Leyard displayed an extremely impressive 0.7mm pixel pitch Leyard DirectLight LED video wall. Breaking the barrier with the finest pitch LED in the industry, this product provides high-resolution images by utilizing densely packed pixels, no matter how close you are to the display.
1) Data Visual: Our number one spot for our Top Ten of InfoComm is the Data Visual team’s red flannels. To honor the passing of their CEO Ben Kislich-Lemyre on April 14, 2018, Data Visual elected to wear something casual, and comfortable in his memory. What an appropriate way to bring light to such a noteworthy person!